The Endowment Fund seeks to promote the dialogue between artists and scientists. In connection with this mission, the Fund wished to develop the exchange of views between artists and scientists on a major scientific event, the discovery of gravitational waves reported on February 11, 2016. This discovery opens a new exploration of the Universe, but also a new thinking on space and time.
This action, funded by the Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation, is based on a multidisciplinary team of researchers and artists who, for two years, will lay the groundwork of this reflection, particularly through residencies, and share it with a number of artists and researchers during workshops, as well as with a wide audience. This experiment will conclude with a restitution seminar and an exhibition.
You wish to:
- know more about our project
- know the artists involved in the project
- know the scientists involved in the project
- follow the artists residencies
- know the events associated to the project
- give us your support to insure a future to Universe 2.0 adventure