Contact us if you want to organize a conference to support the Endowment Fund.
Geoge Smoot, Nobel Prize in Physics 2006, University Sorbonne Paris Cité Chair of Excellence, Chair of the Board of the Endowment Fund
- Big-Bang, Cosmic Microwave Background, Galaxy, modern cosmology research
- Gamma Ray Bursts, multi-messenger astronomy, cosmic rays
- Teaching the Universe
- Mapping the universe
- The Origin of the Elements
- Gamma Ray Bursts as lights in the Universe
- Cosmological function of art
- Introduction to cosmology, Modern Cosmology
Pierre Binétruy, professor at University Paris Diderot, general director of the Endowment Fund
- Coo-petition, a management of major scientific projects between cooperation and competition
- Very long term innovation and planning: the example of the space mission eLISA by 2030
- Managing complexity in a space mission or a very large scientific experiment
Sciences of the Universe
- The discovery of gravitational waves, the discovery of the century?
- Observing the big-bang?
- Traveling inside a black hole
- The unbearable lightness of the void
- Horizon issues